Do you have a passion, avision, and the capability to develop creative and innovative graphic design functionalities for our brands? Yes? Join our team.
For our team in Medellín, we are looking for a Graphic Designer. Someone with the right attitude, motivation and spirit to handle new challeges and capture’s people attention by standing out in designing tasks in order beat the competition.
ARE YOU OUR NEW GRAPHIC DESIGNER?
You are the team member who perfectly understands the clients’ needs and priorities in order to create a solid creative concept. You are a master in planning and time-management and you have the know-how to conceptualize and elaborate graphic arts and visual materials to effectively transform the clients’ ideas and requirements into an impressive end-product.
The online world is your second home. You are going to be responsible for developing solutions to meet the client’s branding objectives based on the information, data and knowledge collected from your interaction with the client.
You love to create, build and improve creative, original and disruptive designs in order to accelerate the growth culture of both TRIBU and our clients
IS IT A MATCH?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in using the Adobe-suite is required.
- You are capable to design, create and develop visual content pro sales for different products, services and brands on social media channels
- You go beyond clients’ expectations through creative and innovative proposals and always reach your deadlines.
- You are able to deal with pressure, related to being a graphic designer
- You have the knowledge how to handle the execution of Google Ads HTML-5 banners.
- You are a winner, afast learner, you have a critical mindset and would like to develop yourself within the company, every single day. We give you the stage, you rock! If needed, we will give a push in the right direction.
- You are a fluent speaker in Spanish and English, both verbally and in writing. You are persuasive, representative and have the skills to speak in public and capture the client.
SO, WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A challenging career in a pleasant working environment. We work from 8 am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday (no holidays). Each employee has a work-life balance and is aligned with their personal goals and dreams.
- Many opportunities to develop and grow, both professionally and personally. The company supports you with time and money to take courses.
- A close and friendly team, specialists in each of our areas. In Tribu almost everything is negotiable and we are flexible. We hate bureaucracy and slow processes.
- A challenging salary. The company pays you a life insurance. In TRIBU there are no hierarchies.
- In pandemia we work 100% virtual (from home or from any where in the world) *conditions apply*.
- At Tribu, we do at least one monthly activity of integration among the team (drinking beer, practicing extreme sports, going to an ecohotel, going out to restaurants and a thousand other things).