We're looking for a talented junior marketer to help us plan and implement our digital marketing strategy. Website administration, email marketing, SMS marketing and customer journey management. The ideal applicant is self-motivated, energetic, and process-oriented, with the necessary experience and willingness to learn to support the tactical needs of a rapidly expanding brand.
- Marketing Campaign Management: Understanding of campaign life cycle, assisting in developing marketing strategies alongside your manager. For this you may do research tasks and create presentations with your findings.
- Analytics: Monitoring Google Analytics and adding results to a spreadsheet to analyse website traffic and make recommendations to optimise the pages, such as reducing bounce for SEO.
- Email Marketing: Creating and building emails for email marketing campaigns using software such as Mailchimp.
- Content Writing: Writing content for the company blog, website and social media channels.
- Website Management: Building webpages, creating landing pages and generally updating the website.
- Community Management: Managing and creating content for social media channels, you may also use a CRM to manage relationships with customers.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or related discipline.
- Internship or previous experience in the same role.
- Fluent English required. French is a plus.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of the most common CMS.
- Experience in managing corporate social profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube…
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and market research methods.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.